Please Join Us at the City Art Center on Saturday, March 31
for our Spring Work Day from 10am until 5pm!
Please Pitch in and help make one of Delaware's Community Art Centers even more awesome! A few hours of your time and a little elbow grease will only make you (and us) feel better! Work all day or we'll be grateful for even a couple of hours of your time!
Bathroom Renovation (the plumbing is already done): Knock out a wall, build a new wall, install door and light fixture.
Painting: lots of Painting!
Exterior Door Installation
Cleaning: spiderwebs, shop vaccing...
Some Small Construction Projects
Organizing: tools, supplies, etc.
Creating a Community Info Wall
Prepping for next show
Two ways you can help us:
- Show up for a few hours (or all day) to help out
- We could probably use some extra tools & Large Shop Vac if you can loan...
- In-Kind Donations are welcome and appreciated! Click Here for Wish List
- Donate Snacks, Beverages, and Lunch food items for the volunteers.
- We can use some financial support for this project, any little bit helps! Donate Easily with PayPal or stop by the CAC during gallery hours (Fri. 4-7pm & Sat. 2-7pm)